Thursday, January 31, 2008

Role Reversal

Well, it's the end of January today and that means we all have 2 months to wrap up our training for this FUN event! It's still plenty o' time, but you have to be dedicated and determined! I hope you're all still preparing and, more importantly, mentally preparing - this means you cannot be telling yourselves that you can't do it, etc. It is SO important to get mental toughness as well as building your physical endurance.

You chicks can do this - I know you can - and I'm REALLY looking forward to having you out there. This will be a really tough training weekend for me, and I'll be motivated and encouraged to keep on truckin', because you'll all be out there too!

Alright, enough of my rah-rah speech. I know we're all very busy, but try to keep in touch with each other to encourage and motivate. Train, train, train!
Woohoo - St. Louis or Bust!

Talk about a role reversal - my how the tables have turned, eh? Each of you had the opportunity to challenge and inspire me while I was growing up - now it's my turn to help move you toward this goal. How many years did it take for me to make the cheerleading squad? Yes, my friends, persistance and determination are key!!!

No comments: