Saturday, December 5, 2009

Remake

Well this blog has just been sitting for a long time, and I thought perhaps I would update.

As you can see I have changed the name since my dear buddies don't post on here any more than I do. So now it's mine all mine.

I finished getting out all of the Christmas decorations for this year, and I decided what is the purpose of putting all this out and doing all this work for only myself and my dear hubby. So this weekend we start to invite people to our house. I don't know who my first victims will be, but we'll see, and I'll report on how it went. We used to do this all the time, but I haven't done it in a long while. I wonder why we just stop doing things we love? I've seen this happen with the older folks in our own family, I guess I have just not got the energy for all the preparation and clean up any more. Well that is my goal for the new year. GET MORE ENERGY.

Maybe they'll put it on sale at Target. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find the energy at Target.... get some for me. Love you, Sharon

Anonymous said...

I honestly never even logged on before...didn't really get the whole blog thing until last year around this time! Love you bunches, and can't wait 'til we can get together again. I emailed Dix to see if we could get together (I was going to try to trick you into coming somehow...like we could meet in MO), but haven't heard back. It was weeks ago.

Deb