Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Parting Shots,


Here we are, Donna, Dixie and Johnette in front, Kristine, Lonnie, and Dawn in the back.
Early Monday morning every one is up and packing and getting ready to leave. Lonnie and Kristine are leaving first, driving back to Chicago. They have to be there in time to get their little ones from school.
Dawn and I are driving back to KC and Johnette and Dixie are so lucky to hitch a ride with us to the Airport.
It's kind of sad, we have had a great weekend but our good friend Debbie Powell was missing. And the time just flew by then here it is time to say goodbye again.
It's hard to believe I have such great friends that I have known for 34 years, how is that even possible, I still don't feel that old. Well actually today every time I stand up I do feel that old.
It's been fun, good times, ladies.
I'll have more photos when I get my film back, yes, I still do film. I don't want to go digital.

No comments: