Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry

I have been pretty busy lately. I have started some spring house cleaning. I am working diligently on a couple of quilts. But I am mostly trying to get my act together physically. Walking or any other sort of exercise is in great need now.
I have a goal of 3.1 miles on April 2, 2011. I know this does not sound very challenging, but when you haven't been off the couch in months, well, you know how it is. I have found that as I get older it gets harder.
So my blogging has taken a back seat to all other activities. I will get back to it soon.

Any one wanting to join my challenge of a 5K on April 2, please leave me a note. There's a great event in Kansas City called, " Rock the Parkway". I'll enter if you will.




1 comment:

Jami said...

Hey girl! I haven't stopped by in a while, so I read a lot of your older posts. You have a very fun-filled life. Love your red wall and new furniture. Great goal to do the walk on April 2!! I have been doing some walking too. I googled Leslie Samone and walk with her.... a 12 min. mile. Really gets my heart rate up. It's a nice way to walk inside when it's not nice outside. Love ya friend!!