Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good morning

I think that chubby ol' whistle pig ah, ground hog  was right. It sure feels like spring. And since the temperatures have been rising, I knew I needed to hurry and get a picture of my favorite fountain in my favorite pose.







The 'Northland' fountain is one of my favorite sites. I love it when it is all frozen over. This is one of the only fountains in Kansas City that is left running all year round. I think it's great when a tiny trickle of water is still coming out of the icy towers. Thanks, KC.

I am planning on completing that scavenger hunt from my friend Deb's blog next week. I will give you the list, maybe you want to get in on this, too.

                       FEBRUARY'S SCAVENGER LIST:


                                                              • a big lorry/truck

• a big round clock face

• a bridge

• a musical instrument

• a newspaper headline

• a park bench

• a postbox

• eyes

     • something heart shaped

• something red

                                                                 • something with stripes

                                                               • your shoes


I would love to see the photos that you come up with. This could be a fun year long project,, a list a month.
If I get any comments, I'll share her January list, that one is great, I am working on that, too. I got a penguin for her.

No comments: