Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

To any moms that may read this today. I hope your day was blessed.
This is our first mother's day without a mom. My mother passed away on June 4, last year and Bill's mom died in November, so it's a little strange this year.
Our family celebrated Mother's day last night at our son's house, it was very nice, except that our oldest daughter couldn't be there. We had a nice cake and meal, and celebrated my birthday, which is today as well.
This morning I had the mothers of the 2 and 3 year olds, at church, in for "Muffins with Moms".
The kids seemed pretty excited about it, and one of the little boys, Zachary, had a birthday today, too. So we did a birthday party, too. He and I are birthday twins. We had juice, confetti cupcakes and mini muffins, those kids were wound up when I left them.
Wahoooooooooo. what a day.

2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Glad you had a good m'day. I am not sure how "public" I want my "public" blog to be yet so I kept a low profile for a while. I haven't told anyone..just made a little slip up and Sharon found me...I figured you would be next so I wanted to be sure you found something nice when you landed there! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday, too! Love you much!

Sharon