Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wear Blue

Today is WORLD ARTHRITIS day. Please wear blue. I know I never heard of this before either, but my good friend Heather, diagnosed at age 17, blogged about it this morning. I am a huge fan of hers, she is an amazing woman.
Heather has a daughter and two sons, home schools, shuttles her kids to games and practices and has a very active life. The cost to her body has been high, but her response is always strong and she is a fighter. Heather is blessed with fabulous parents who have supported her all along the way. Her hubby is a great guy, cute too. And she has 'story book' children.
Please honor my friend by wearing blue today, and keep her and her family in your prayers.
Heather has a very interesting story and a great blog..http://onechinesebrother.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you Donna! I'm thankful for every day that I am moving and busy! God has been so amazingly good to me.