Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well, it's been a while

Where have I been you might ask, well,,,,,,, I have been sewing and sewing, but not really making anything. I have been playing with my sewing machine and testing the stitches which are built into it. I have had this machine since my eldest daughter was in kindergarten or first grade and there are applications I have never used. I think I will use them now that I am becoming a quilting freak.
I bought a walking foot, also and have been playing with this to see exactly how it works and why everyone in quiltingdom says 'you have to have one'.

I have also been trying to figure out how to organize my scrap booking space to minimize a cluttered and just plain trashy look.
So, no I am not away on a trip, just not doing enough interesting things to blog about.

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

You are always a busy beaver with this stuff. When I retire I'll probably sit around like a lump and accomplish nothing!!