Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am so Proud

I would like you to see my handsome and talented grandson. He is on a You Tube Video taken as his school and other youngsters from Pennsylvania sang in Praise to the LORD in the PA capitol rotunda.



They participated in two performances of an All-state choir. They sang in the capitol rotunda in Harrisburg. This is a video of it that we've found on youtube. Michael is 3rd from the right in the 2nd row from the top. He's the first boy in that row - next to two girls.

I know you can't really see him well, but the music is lovely and the song they chose is a great testimony to our LORD.


1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Good job labeling, Grandma! This really is great stuff. And I am so proud, too! This is beautiful, and what an exciting experience for these kids!