Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Time is Near

I know, I have been absent for quite some time, sometimes I honestly have nothing I think is interesting enough to share. But I have been busy getting our house all cute for Christmas. I have so much stuff and my house now is not as large as the homes we have enjoyed in the past. I had enough stuff to loan to a friend who was hosting a Christmas home's tour. She did a beautiful job and all the ladies that visited enjoyed it very much.

I took some photos of my home and invite you to relax with a cup of tea or a mug of cocoa and enjoy as we make the rounds of santas, nativities, and snowfolk. I hope you enjoy the tour.

This is the hallway which leads to the bedrooms, a small book case is here along with a pretty shelf just above it.



The nice looking young man is my husband when he graduated from high school. The baby boy is our grandson Michael.

This is the place where some cute snow folk have come to live.



I have a couple of Nativity sets, this first one is on a little shelf in my bedroom. The larger one is in the dining room.

That's all for now, I'll add more later.





1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Very beautimous, Mrs. M, very, very beautimous! Wish I was there to get a live tour (sigh) but wishing you and all of yours a happy, blessed Christmas season! xxxooo

ps...where is that rascally Santa that spent some time in jail over here on the East Coast??