Thursday, December 9, 2010

Missing Girl

Well, I was cleaning up the kitchen annex, uh, spare bedroom where all the kitchen stuff has been stored all year while we are still working on the new kitchen. As I was doing this I found this poor little lady in a heap, I picked her up and dusted her off, I thought I would post her picture here in case anyone recognizes her. I believe she has been in a box for close to a year or more, wonder why no one has missed her preciousness.






I sure hope she finds her home for Christmas. Maybe she's from a lifetime TV movie.

5 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

HEY! YOU STOLE MY LADY!! What in the world...I've searched high and low...I can't believe you took her from the home she loved...where she was worshipped and adored...where all things revolved around her and she was loved more than anything every before or since brought into this home.

OK, I didn't know she was gone, but you're in big trouble, Mrs.! I'm sending the Hilton in to check your bathroom just in case you've stolen their towels!!!!

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

...and some of that other stuff looks really familiar, too....

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

...hey...I had some extra blinds in the attic...I'm going to check to see if they are still there....

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

You know, Green was a gift from my dear, only child daughter...do you feel ashamed now!!!!!!

tri2fnsh said...

you and your friend, Deb, are both weird! :-)
And, don't try to copy my comments from "a Lifetime movie"! ha ha