Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas concert

Monday evening we attended a Christmas Concert (the politically correct call it winter) at our Grand daughter's school. The program was called " Forever Christmas"  and was directed by Mrs. Angela Viebrock. It was a lot of fun to watch these children perform their music after all the practice they had put in.

Now, here's a disclaimer, I haven't known how to operate the video application on my camera for very long, so I didn't get the videos done very well, but at least I got some decent shots of Bailey. I didn't notice that there were any other children there, she's the star as far as we're concerned.



 That's our girl in the center. The director had the kids split up the solos and specials so that each child or group only sang a couple of lines. This was probably great for most of the kids, they they tend to be pretty shy at this age.









HAPPY NEW YEAR


2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Love the pictures! Your video comes up "currently unavailable..." I'll try again later.

tri2fnsh said...

video still comes up as unavailable. :-(
I heard it live, so I'm good. :-)