Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jumpin' Crab legs

This evening two of my friends and I went to the Jumpin' Catfish restaurant. You see Thursday's special is Crab legs. All you care to eat crab legs.




Donna is happy eating her crab legs.

They were delicious and sweet and perfectly cooked, and delicious, and really, really good.
We all went home very full and very happy.

Funny story...................... One of my first occasions  to eat crab legs was with some friends, really nice people, when we lived in Florida. It was also an all you can eat type of place, this was a buffet, but we really weren't interested in anything but the crab legs.
We went back a number of times, and the empty shells of crab legs began to pile up on our table, the servers had grown tired of clearing away the shells and just let them pile up. Pretty soon we didn't have room for new crab legs. I think this was there plan to get us to leave. So, we just move the trash onto another table and continued to enjoy our delicious meal. We all went home very full and very happy that night.
I really miss those friends.



1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

...and we miss you, too, my love!

I was sooooooooooooooo jealous when first starting reading this. I almost jumped up to wake LT to tell him, "They're cheating on us!" But since you mentioned us, I guess I'll be able to handle it!!! We're going to the beach this weekend, so hope to go to the crab place for steamed MD blues!