Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This and That



My good buddy Max.


This is usually what happens when I get up in the morning and come back to get ready for the day. I find someone has taken my place in the bed. He always gets in my side and snuggles down. I think he wants me to go sleep on the couch.











I finally got a couple of pictures, they're not good pictures, but what can I say, the little hummer will not be still for me. I think it might have something to do with that air conditioner in the window of the porch. Well I'm not giving that up.

In the first photo the bird is just coming in for a landing on the left of the feeder. In the second you have to look hard, he's in the middle of the tree (in the background). He spotted me and decided to abort the landing.
The third is a wasp on the feeder. He is showing what it would look like if a humming bird landed there.


Use your imagination

2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Max is just testing it out because he's read your will and knows the bed goes to him! Smart dog. This way he wears ot the mattress and you get a new one just before you go! As the youngest child he's in line for a few perks!

tri2fnsh said...

you let him in the bed UNDER the covers?!?! (GASP!!!)