Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kitchen

Well, all the stuff is in place in my kitchen. All of the base cabinets have been installed. Dishwasher (haven't had one since 2002) is installed, I have run it twice. Sink is in and functions beautifully, as well as the garbage disposal. We can't seem to get the ice maker to work. It made one batch of hollow ice cubes, but it wouldn't ever dump them into the bin. If I pour water into the little tray it dumps the ice, but that isn't really it doing the work. So we're not sure what's going on just yet. I haven't taken any pics just yet to post, so that will hopefully be later today. I haven't got everything as I want it yet, so I am still playing with set up.

Today I am going with the ladies from our Friday "Sew & Share" on a field trip to Hamilton MO.
We will be visiting the MO Star Quilt Co.  I discovered them on line a few weeks ago, and I am very excited to go and see all the quilt ideas, and tools they have up close and personal.

Hope you have a great day too.





1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Sounds like you're moving right along! Looking forward to pics!