Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Deb


She's my friend. She doesn't judge me. But, she doesn't sugar coat it either, she tells me what I need to hear even when she knows I won't like it. She calls, and reads my blog faithfully, and ALWAYS leaves a comment. She seems to enjoy my company, and I, we, ofcourse enjoy her very much. It's your Birthday Deb. The day your mother couldn't wait for. The day you always held your breathe for when you were a little girl. A day full of great expectations, and most importantly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the day that brings us one year closer to Social Security. Yeah, celebrate, have a blast, blow a horn, ring a bell. Remeber going to Farrel's for birthday party, and the 'Pig trough'. Now that was a good time.



                                         Loveya and miss you, can't wait for our next adventure.






 

2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Thanks! I needed some nice words today!
Hugs

tri2fnsh said...

and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Deb! Didn't know it was your very special day...hope it was fantastic!!!