Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yucky

Both of us have colds, it's very yucky around here. But there is no severe illness. That's a praise.

Bill started getting sick on New Year's day.  On Monday, a day I had big plans for taking down some Christmas, I could feel it coming on. So I pushed through to get some of the Santas put away, the Nativities and such. The tree was coming down on Tuesday, but that didn't happen. I guess I'll get to it when I get there. I love Christmas, all the decor and the tree. My snow folk stay out until the middle of February or later and the lights stay up on my china cabinet all year.

We have our sew and share,, Quilt club, on Friday, I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I have a lot of work to do on my new quilts, but we'll see what happens.

Hope every one stays warm, and well.


1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Hope you're better soon. I feel the need to put every piece of Christmas decoration away until next year...but I've not been home long enough to do it! The tree is down, and so is all the train stuff, but there's still a wreath above the fireplace and garland. Slowly, I guess!