Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

What a beautiful and freezing cold morning it is here in the mid west. I was pretty sleepy this morning, we had some friends in last night. We ate a lot of food, played Farkel and welcomed the New Year. The best part was the talking and telling stories and just getting to know each other better. I love that about fellowships.

I don't make resolutions any more, but there are things I want to change, improve, and accomplish this year. As each day God gives us opportunity to renew and improve in our life, I think the new year encourages us to be better selves.

I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that He saved me and accepts me as I am. But that said, I know He longs for me to be a better example of a life lived for Him. I am praying that as we begin a new year, I can begin a new walk that will show the love of Christ to others. That I can be the example to my family and friends that I know God would have me to be.

Thanks for stopping in, have a wonderful day and a fantastic new beginning.



P. S. Hey Deb, how do I change the color on my signature??? Happy Happy New Year to your family

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Notice: my signature is still red. Haven't been able to find it quickly to change it out, so I may trash it and start again. Don't remember any logins or passwords and what I thought I would have used doesn't get me anywhere. If I work it out will let you know. Been busy at work and getting home late every night. Happy New Year! We need to plan a meeting somewhere, even if it's just to meet halfway and spend a couple of days in a hotel in the middle of nowhere.