Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love to sew

I had a great time on Thursday. My friend Janey came over and we made her first quilt block.
I am very proud of her for trying and completing her little project. She did a great job and is planning to continue this project and complete the "Catch the Falling Stars" quilt by Connie from Smithville, MO.


Janey is making a few final stitches to her project.

Taking a picture for Steph and Jen.

Ta Da!!!!!! All done and loving it.
 Friday night:


 Last night at our church we had our monthly Stamp & Crop night. This time, as we do a few times a year we had an extended session til midnight. Some folks think we're crazy to do that, but by the time you drag all of your stuff out, you might as well get as much done as you can.
Some gals stamp and make cards and paper crafts, like this.








 And some gals bring a sewing machine or hand sewing work to do like this.


But most of us bring all of our scrap booking supplies and we work on our photo albums. I love that.




 I really enjoy spending time with these ladies and we do have a great time.



 

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

More fun for you...I've been busy having fun with photos...check out my new post (it's about time I got back to it, right?) Hope you got a lot of work done. Maybe if I lived near your Heather's photos would go past here third birthday!!!!