Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Well, we along with the rest of the country are having a snow day. Wahoo, I love snow, but since I was waiting for a different event, I am pretty much out of groceries, so, we have to go shopping. I don't care about the snowy roads, that's Bill's problem. He made it to the airport, so we surely can make it to the grocery store.
I love the snow, so I took the boys out to the front yard, and we played in it.


I thought this shot showed how much snow we are getting right now. It is really coming down.


 Max and Tucker had a lot of fun playing in the snow, they even got to greet a couple of the neighborhood boys who were out trying to find some work shoveling snow.



Now, I'm going to make some chili and some fresh bread, and enjoy watching it some more, this time from inside, where it's warm.

2 comments:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

OK...not so jealous about this! Our's is supposed to come tomorrow afternoon/evening. If they are right, we should have about 8 inches. Hope they are wrong!

Great pictures. Those dogs have your wrapped about their...uh hmmmm...paws.

tri2fnsh said...

are you saying our dogs are spoiled, auntie deb???