Monday, January 10, 2011

Quilt Day


My quilt day was not as successful as I had expected. But we did have fun and I will complete my project. I am having trouble getting my cuts straight and accurate. I wonder if my vision is throwing me off, or if the ruler I'm using as a guide is too big, it is a little cumbersome. What ever, I am trouble shooting this week, so I'll get it all worked out, then move on to more of these little blocks.


Some bring sewing machines, some bring scrap booking, and some bring other craft projects.
This time Jan brought a delicious soup and lots of snacks, it was so scrumptious. Thank you, Jan.
We have a great group, and we all help each other with our projects. Fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

I am so jealous. Green with envy. Sounds like a lot of fun, and you are a lucky girl to be able to participate! Can't wait to see your project!