Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Furniture

I have friends, and they gave me furniture. I am so happy with the new sofa, chair and ottoman that we got yesterday. It is so pretty, warms up the room and I love it.

Did you ever get something that you really like a ton, but realize you would have walked right past it in a store and never picked it out for yourself? Well I don't think I would have chosen this, but I am really loving it, and it's so comfortable.

This photo makes the chair look very faded, but it isn't. It's the light coming in the window.

It looks so perfect up against my red wall. I love my red wall.



This pillow shows the actual colors and pattern to the furniture. It fills up the room, but  isn't overwhelming. I love the wood trim on the front and the detail of the brass brads. Now I have to get some new lamps.



Thank you, K & T. I love you!


1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

So glad you have friends who give things to you willingly so that you don't have to sneak their stuff out of the house in a suitcase...just sayin'...so. How is the green lady doing? Did she and Santa make it through the holidays?

One more thing....Love the new furniture. Are you preparing for guests?????