Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

This was a busy Sunday, although maybe it just seemed busy. I teach the 2 and 3 yr old class the first two Sundays of the month. Today was my day, but it was a very chaotic class. My young helper showed up late, very apologetic, and it seemed like everyone was late this morning. To add to the chaos, I had some very unhappy kiddos today.
I am going to scream for my mom, and you can't stop me.

I don't want to sit down and you can't make me.



I will pout if I want to.



And then there were these. I don't know how they managed to maintain such happy faces, but there they are.
I am just glad for my helper and these happy kids. We were singing Jesus Loves Me, and learning about how God made the world.

Today I decided that I am going to take a break from these darling little souls for a while. I am going to pray for someone else to step up and enjoy them for a while.  

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

I just had the same conversation with a lady I work with...she and her husband have college age kids and are still on the church nursery schedule and they are over it. I don't do the little kids anymore, either...my grandkids are enough at this point! I'm figure my absence from the rotation will give someone else an opportunity to serve!!