Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trip to Greece




Well, I have always thought the photos were beautiful and I love the food.

No we didn't hop a boat for Greece, we just went to Mr. Gyro's, across town. They have wonderful food and as your eating they have a running travel video of Greece. It sure is pretty, and the place looks like it is totally bleached out by the sun. Everything is so white and clean. I love it, and we love the Gyros at Mr. Gyro's,,,,,,,,,,,,it's pronounce Yee roh, oh, and you have to roll the r. They have the most wonderful baklava, and we tried the galaktoboureko. It's like baklava, only it has a custard inside. Yeah, and don't ask me to say it. And their Tiramisu, is to die for. I love this place, and can't get enough.



                                              
                                                                
                                                                 Bon Apetite.







1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

I was so mad at you when I first read the title. I thought you had gone off to Europe without me! I'm still a little miffed I didn't get to go Mr. Gyro's, but I can deal with it!

We're knee deep in flooring today. Company's coming next week so it'd be nice to have the furniture back where it belongs.