Sunday, July 11, 2010

How Do You Like It?

So how do you like it?  When you choose "New Post", your signature will appear at the top of the box as if you are beginning with a signature.  Just click by the "D" and "enter" until you have some space to type in.  As you add lines of typing, it will just scroll down.  Of course, if you want to add pictures, provide enough space first between the signature and your last line of typing so that you don't have to mess with moving the signature.  You can just delete this post; I just wanted to surprise you.

Uhhhh...I changed things a little.  If you want it to be a different color, etc., let me know.  I also just guessed at the font and slant for your signature.  That can easily be changed, also.  If you want me to remove all changes, I can do that too.  I still have your old header before my changes.  Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what lovely changes to your blog! You must know someone who is very talented!