Thursday, July 15, 2010

TT Thursday

OK, so you know how excited I am about the floor going down, ,,, those commas have a sound. duh duh duhmmm. Yeah. well the feeling of the light at the end of the tunnel, turns out it is a train. The A/C went out in the morning and by the time I called a man from our church that works on A/C it was 84 degrees in my house. Now that doesn't sound bad if you're in a lawn chair with a cold drink and a nice breeze in the shade. But in a living room, it's not cool. To say the least.
As I write this it is getting cooler, I am going to shower and get in bed, but I'm not sure I'll sleep very quickly, until it cools off a bit more.
Kevin says we need to look for a new heat and a/c unit. This one is about as old as the house, and that's about 50 years. So,  ,,, the good news is the guys will be back in the morning to put down more floor. Maybe they'll finish up??? I hope.

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Ugh! I hate it when I have to spend $ on mechanical home repairs. Hope you got through the night with your ac...I'm so used to it now, I'd hate to think of going without! Hope your floor gets finished today!
Hugs