Thursday, July 15, 2010

Totally Terrific Thursday

Well, as hard as it is to believe, it is happening. Even now as I type there are two wonderful friends out in my kitchen laying tile. I have actually been praying and waiting for this day for months, and today it is here. It should be only a few days until we can move all the kitchen / dining room stuff back into place. Now we won't have any cabinets for a while, but that's OK. I can live with that. Getting the kitchen table and stuff out of the living room, well, that will be a relief.



No job is too big when you have great tools.





This is the kitchen in my living room.



I will post some more pictures later, as we, and I mean they, make some progress. Wahooooooo, I love progress.




1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

WoooHooo....! I saw this today at work and wasn't able to comment on my mobile...again! Anyway, good for you, I know it's so hard to manage without a kitchen. We did it for two months in our old house and it was NOT fun. Your on your way, it's going to be lovely! Congrats and I'm soooooo happy for you!